Care2care Medical Travel offers the access to a selected network of healthcare facilities in France, for high value surgery and treatments at very competitive prices. France, a country known for the quality of his Health System and the #1 destination of international tourism, visited by as much as 87 million persons in 2017.
DISCOVER OUR MEDICAL TRAVEL SOLUTION
Save up to 80% on medical claims
Offer a new benefit to your employee
Decrease hospital readmissions
FOCUS ON HIGH MEDICAL COSTS
5% of employees spend more than 50% of your healthcare budget, most of them in hospital costs.
Surgery represents 50% of total hospital claims.
Using Care2care to cut surgery price by just 50% would generate a 15% saving* directly impacting your bottom line.
Advantages of our solution
- Secure workflow
- Free quotation
- Predictable price
- Quality care => Low readmission rate
- Full chaperoning
- Customized communication with employee
- Transparent partner integration
HOW TO MOTIVATE EMPLOYEES
- New innovative service
- High quality healthcare
- #1 global tourism destination
- Bring companion, no deductible, no copay or OOP, $ incentives,…
DESIGNING TOGETHER YOUR BEST SOLUTION
The Care2care medical travel service is innovative, even disruptive: to mitigate this disruption we are offering a preliminary assessement of the implementation of Medical Travel activities according to the outline below, that can be flexibly adapted to the needs of your team members
Analysis of available statistics on anonymized claims
- Selection of conditions treatable using Medical Travel (such as Heart bypass, Heart-valve, Angioplasty, Hip replacement, Knee replacement)
- A technical and economic analysis to show the benefits of the interested parties: management, employees, service providers
- Analysis of the potential additional savings on drugs the patient could buy during their stay in France, where medication is much less costly than in the United States
Evaluation of the pros and cons of the implementation of Medical Travel activities
- Employee interviews, employee focus groups
- Analysis of selection criterias and decision-making process
- Summary of opportunities and recommendations
Design of incentive program to support and enhance attractiveness of the Medical Travel solution
- Waive copays and deductibles, through HSA account or other
- Cover cost of travel for employee + companion
- Bonus of x% of the resulting savings up to cap in $
- … more to be uncovered as we progress, working together with you and your benefits partner.
Analysis of results and potential corrective mesures
- Design of services for integration into Healthcare Plans and/or Insurance coverage
- Deployment (upgrading of information and follow-up tools, etc.)