BROKERS AND BENEFITS CONSULTANTS
As technical advisers to your clients, you have an important role to play
Assisting your client at all stages of their benefits management: from the strategic level of financing models and techniques (captives, self-funding, etc…), to the core issue of health plan design (CHDP, HDHP, value based care, data analytics…).
Throughout the entire process: open enrollment (preparation, coordination of partners, follow up), always looking after the interests of your clients, to find new and effective solutions to the healthcare conundrum.
You will find here a rapid presentation of our offer, aimed at solving one of the central issues the American healthcare insurance industry is facing: how to contain the cost of care delivered by the system, hospital in-patient and ambulatory care in particular, while ensuring a high level of quality and security.
Care2Care Medical Travel
Affordable, quality health care for everyone
Our medical solution
You can play a key role in helping your clients address a piece of the cost problem by systematically targeting the most significant part of the equation: high surgery costs of the few top spenders representing over 50% of the total claims.
Selection of top ranked hospitals and clinics in France
Access a valuable second medical opinion in different medical specialties in a choice of different facilities,
Via a secure workflow your clients (or their employees) can obtain a medical quotation guarantying a set price for a specific procedure
Full chaperoning and an all-in-one concierge service to organize travel and stay in France, return to home, including potential follow-up
DESIGNING TOGETHER THE BEST SOLUTION FOR YOUR CLIENTS
The Care2care medical travel service is innovative, even disruptive: to mitigate this disruption we are offering a preliminary assessment of the implementation of Medical Travel activities according to the outline below, that can be flexibly adapted to the needs of team members:
Analysis of available statistics on anonimysed claims
- Selection of conditions treatable using Medical Travel (such as Heart bypass, Heart-valve, Angioplasty, Hip replacement, Knee replacement)
- A technical and economic analysis to show the benefits of the interested parties: management, employees, service providers
- Analysis of the potential additional savings on drugs the patient could buy during their stay in France, where medication is much less costly than in the United States
Evaluation of the pros and cons of the implementation of Medical Travel activities
- Employee interviews, employee focus groups
- Analysis of selection criterias and decision-making process
- Summary of opportunities and recommendations
Design of incentive program to support and enhance attractiveness of the Medical Travel solution
- Waive copays and deductibles, through HSA account or other
- Cover cost of travel for employee + companion
- Bonus of x% of the resulting savings up to cap in $
- … more to be uncovered as we progress, working together with you and your clients.
Analysis of results and potential corrective mesures
- Design of services for integration into Healthcare Plans and/or Insurance coverage
- Deployment (upgrading of information and follow-up tools, etc.)